Monday, September 8, 2014

September, a month to always remember....

September 14, 2000 to September 14, 2014

Marco and I married fourteen years ago this month, after a year long courtship... we met in June 1999, shortly after my Christopher lost his eyesight, and we went through so much that first year of dating, my husband have been through a roller coaster of trials and tribulations during these few years of marriage...

This past weekend, my three treasures in life, took me to the beach, I wasn't feeling very well, but I tagged along, so as not to ruin their day....<3 ... needless to say we will be doing this much more often than before, they all deserve it, how you may ask did we find a break in the storms rolling in off the Gulf, to find time to enjoy the beach, ... it was a precious gift from Jehovah I tell you all.

Life is too precious to not live it, so I am definitely trying to learn to live it again.

I am fortunate to have had the pleasure of being mother to four loving children, who all are very unique and all are my treasures, I am so blessed by them.

Today, I am proud to say that I am going to request that my family and friends, please keep me in their prayers, Jehovah has been good to me this past few months, I am on a new vitamin B shot supplement, and I am feeling somewhat better, but I think I overdid myself with the spring cleaning, and now I am paying hard for it... <3

I am going to keep this one short, but sweet, I hope everyone has a good month....

much love,
Dorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment