Wednesday, November 26, 2014

True Feelings hiding behind a face of color

Happiness: what is it?

Happiness is what you make of it.... I found that out a long time ago in my life.  I need to make it for myself, when I am not feeling happy, not feeling my best, all I have to do is go into my make-up drawer and find my paints....and do my best to put those true feelings to hiding behind a face of color, painting on color into my darkset eyes, and pale cheeks, and colorless lips.... and when I am done, I look in the mirror and tell me.... Now that is what Happy looks like....

I want to say I am so sorry for not posting in a whole little bit.... but I have had to deal with yet another LUPUS blow.... Eli Lily discontinued the trial drug study I was participating in and improving with, over the past 3 & 1/2 years.... without much of a notice.... no more treatments.... and My having a semi-emotional breakdown since finding out I am not able to participate in any other open studies for at least a year, if they still exist then, so having to deal with the money hungry decisions being made playing Russian Roulette with my health..... oh well....

Paint on a happy face and get back to LEARNING HOW TO LIVE!

Have a great day everyone, don't forget to hug your children, call your parents and tell them you love them and thank you for caring for you all of your life, and hug your spouse and tell him or her you love them with all of your heart, call or text your siblings and let them know how important they are to you, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone. <3 agape love to all.
Dorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment